Quality Management is an integral part of any manufacturing operations set-up. Usually, quality control related inspections are carried out during incoming receipts, in-process activities, in house production and pre-dispatch. In addition to this, process industries also need to keep a track of process parameters at different stages.
Our Quality Management add-on implements an integrated solution to map quality processes in manufacturing industries. This solution has been developed to cater to different scenarios of quality assurance process. This extensive add-on to SAP Business One facilitates organizations to track their Quality Checks on the basis of business specific parameters and actionable information. Placing great emphasis on quality assurance, our Quality Management add-on addresses multiple issues pertaining to quality checks, quantitative & qualitative parameters for individual items, and multiple sample size, quality control for batches and serial number.
Key features Of Quality Control
- Identification of RM / SF / FG items that require rigorous quality check.
- Provision to define Quality Warehouse for different stages/process.
- Can manage Approved, Partial Approved, Rejected, Re-workable quantity
- Can Perform multiple sample size, quality control for batches and serial number.
- Can generate individual Quality Control stage report as well as consolidate report.
- Master Data Creation / Updation and User authorisation process step.
- Quality check for incoming, outgoing and in-process material.
- Process Parameters, Defect Master, and Result analysis.
Ability to carry out Quality Management activities during
- Incoming material receipt
- In house production
- In process
Quality Control Master Data
- Process Parameters
- Inspection plan
- Work Center
- Defects Master
- Sample Management
- Results recording
- Inspection by Batch Numbers
- Inspection by Serial Numbers
- Recording Sample Loss
- Usage Decision for Approval, Partial Approval or Rejection
Inventory Transfer & Quality Certificate Generation
- Transfer inventory to warehouse directly based on quality inspection.
- Selection of Batch Numbers & Serial Numbers on Inventory Transfer
- Generate Quality Inspection Report
- Print Labels for each batch